How should I care for my product?
All glasses and lids are dishwasher safe. Avoid putting mesh strainers and other parts in the washer. If hand washing, use warm water and a soft sponge with dish-washing liquid, applying light pressure. Do not use material that may scratch glass including a dry sponge, and do not use a cleanser that contains polisher.
An item I would like to purchase is listed as 'Out Of Stock'. What does this mean?
Due to overwhelming popularity of some of our products, it may occur that an item is out of stock. Please call or email us at email@example.com for details on when the item is expected to be back in stock.
What is your return policy?
We will gladly accept returns for items purchased through our website within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund or replacement. We strongly recommend that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return any items. Items opened from its original packaging, damaged, or showing evidence of use are not returnable. Carefully package return items so it does not get damaged during the transit process, since items received damaged will not be refundable. Unfortunately, all Health & Beauty, Vantelin Support and Hario products are final sale. Refunds will be for the purchase price of the item only. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. Gift returns will be credited back on the original buyer's credit card. Include a copy of your invoice and ship to: Merae 6621 Wilson Ave, Suite 102, Los Angeles, CA 90001
Is there a way I can order spare parts?
We do not carry spare parts at this time, but if you email us the product item number and the part that you need, we will try our best to help you. You can reach us at email@example.com.
I’m a retailer and am interested in purchasing wholesale. Who can I contact?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a sales representative will get back to you.
I still have a question. How can I contact you?
For further info, please email us at email@example.com or you may call us toll-free at 1-877-677-7773 and a customer service representative will get back to you.
Free shipping and promotional offers
Promotional offers such as discount coupons, discount codes, or free shipping cannot be applied with another offer unless specifically mentioned that they can be applied together. Only 1 promotional offer can be applied at a time.
We reserve the right to change the chosen shipping method when there is a difference between shipping quote and actual cost. I
Items damaged during delivery (when shipped with UPS)
Photo Documentation Requirements
Although a physical inspection at a UPS-approved facility (location) is typically required for damage package claims, photo documentation can also be submitted for a timely resolution of your damaged package claim. We request the following seven digital pictures:
- A photo of the damaged item
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside the box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number, which usually begins with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available
- The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box.
- The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
The online claims application supports following file formats: